- Coronavirus: Mental Health Help and Alternatives to A&E During the Outbreak - New26/03/2020During the coronavirus outbreak, Surrey and North East Hampshire’s mental health services are raising awareness of several services available to those seeking mental health help at home or considering going to A&E for help with a mental health ...
- Coronavirus Patient Information - New25/03/2020
- Surrey coronavirus helpline - New23/03/2020Surrey County Council has set up a helpline for Surrey residents seeking support from the community, or who want to help others. The helpline is number is 0300 200 1008 and will run Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00.
- Get Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advice - New04/03/2020Find out what to do if: You think you have symptoms You might have been exposed to the virus when travelling Visit the NHS website to use the symptom checker: www.111.nhs.uk/covid-19
- GP Extended Access Service05/02/2020
- Hay Fever - New16/01/2020
- New Patients - New12/01/2020