How do I order my Repeat Prescription?
Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- Online at: www.patientaccess.com.
- Online by completing our repeat prescription request form.
- Returning the tear-off slip attached to your last prescription to the practice
- Local pharmacy repeat ordering scheme
We are not able to process requests over the phone.
Please allow 2 working days for prescription requests.
If you have been advised by the surgery that your medication review is due please complete our medication review form.
Dispensary services are available at both Chiddingfold and Dunsfold Surgery.
Patients who live more than one mile away from a pharmacy/chemist are able to get their medication from our GP dispensaries.
Chiddingfold Dispensary Times
- Monday to Thursday, 08:15-18:00
- Friday, 08:15-17:00
Dunsfold Dispensary Times
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 08:30-12:00
View the cost of prescriptions on the NHS website.
You can also find out if you are entitled to free prescriptions.