How do I order my Repeat Prescription?
Repeat medication requests may be made in the following ways:
- NHS App www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/online-services/nhs-app/
- Patient Access www.patientaccess.com
- The Prescription and Medicines Centre via our website
- Returning the tear off repeat slip to us.
For safety reasons we cannot accept medication requests by telephone.
We have a dispensary on site and can offer our patients who live more than a mile (as the crow flies) from a pharmacy a full and excellent prescription dispensing service.
We also offer a managed repeat service please ask the dispensary team for details.
Please help us to help you
- Please allow two full working days for us to process your prescription request.
- We ask that you check all medication before you leave the Surgery.
- Our phone line is open between 12:00 and 14:00 each day, but we ask if you are able, to please contact us with queries via our website, leaving the phone line free for those without internet access.
View the cost of prescriptions on the NHS website.
You can also find out if you are entitled to free prescriptions.