Chiddingfold Surgery is a semi-rural practice covering around a 100 square miles with over 5000 patients, the team comprises of 3 Partners, Salaried GPS, 1 GP Retainer, Practice Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. We are looking for members of staff to join our friendly patient coordinator/administration team.
We are looking for members of staff who:
- Will provide administration support to the clinical team
- Will speak to patients in a professional and friendly manner both face to face and by telephone
- Have good customer service skills
- Are able to demonstrate a high level of I.T. skills
- Are able to communicate effectively
- Are able to work on their own as well as being part of a team
- Are experienced in a healthcare environment preferred but not essential
Starting salary is £10 per hour, a full induction/training programme will be provided.
5 weeks annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays (pro rata for part-time).
Please contact Amanda Howell (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an application pack.
Closing Date: 26.03.2022.