We are a semi-rural practice covering around a 100 square miles with over 5000 patients, the team comprises of 3 Partners, 2 Salaried GPS, 1 GP Retainer, Practice Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. We have dispensary on site.
We are looking for two part-time members of staff to join our friendly Reception/Admin team who:
- Will provide administration support to the clinical team
- Will speak to patients in a professional and friendly manner both face to face and by telephone
- Have good customer service skills
- Is able to demonstrate a high level of I.T. skills
- Is able to communicate effectively
- Is able to work on their own as well as being part of a team
- Experience in a healthcare environment preferred but not essential
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience, a full induction/training programme will be provided. We are offering 5 weeks annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays (pro rata for part-time) and enrolment into the NHS Pension Scheme.
Please contact Amanda Howell for an application form via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Tuesday 30th November 2021