Emergency Notice

Please Note:

The Royal Surrey Hospital is currently facing significant pressure. As a result, this is having an impact on services throughout the hospital and you may experience delays if attending A&E (also known as ED).

If you need to seek urgent medical advice you can call NHS 111 first to speak to trained professional and a clinician. They can also direct to other services for treatment.

People with life threatening conditions that need emergency attention should still call 999. Likewise, if the condition is not serious, you can also seek advice from a pharmacy.